Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful marinade for meat.
Make and share this Delicious Korean Marinade and Basting Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- To use: Make deep cuts in meat, so the meat will absorb the marinade.
- Rub the meat well with oil and sugar.
- Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Pour the marinade over the meat.
- Let sit in the fridge for 1 or more hours.
- Bake or barbecue, turning and basting frequently with marinade.