Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful marinade for meat.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 scallions, minced (with tops)
- 2 -3 cloves fresh minced garlic (or more)
- 1 -2 teaspoon finely minced gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon flour
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- To use: Make deep cuts in meat, so the meat will absorb the marinade.
- Rub the meat well with oil and sugar.
- Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Pour the marinade over the meat.
- Let sit in the fridge for 1 or more hours.
- Bake or barbecue, turning and basting frequently with marinade.