Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are very simple to do and it's possible to change shape or flavour.
- 165 g butter
- 165 g flour
- 100 g cornstarch
- 90 g powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- cocoa powder
- chocolate chips
- brown sugar
- Whisk butter and sugar than add the egg, flour and corn starch sifted, vanilla and lemon zest.
- Put in a pastry bag, than make several shape on a non stick baking mat.
- Sprinkle with sugar, cocoa and chocolate chips.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Oven 180°C/350°F.
I want to make these cookies but can't figure out to convert the grams, can some one help please.
These are good cookies. But converting the pounds to cups was difficult
I would love to try this recipe, could someone kindly email me the conversion of grams to tablespoons.....Thanks