Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are very simple to do and it's possible to change shape or flavour.
Make and share this Delicious Italian Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 165 g butter
- 165 g flour
- 100 g cornstarch
- 90 g powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- cocoa powder
- chocolate chips
- brown sugar
- Whisk butter and sugar than add the egg, flour and corn starch sifted, vanilla and lemon zest.
- Put in a pastry bag, than make several shape on a non stick baking mat.
- Sprinkle with sugar, cocoa and chocolate chips.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Oven 180°C/350°F.
I want to make these cookies but can't figure out to convert the grams, can some one help please.
These are good cookies. But converting the pounds to cups was difficult
I would love to try this recipe, could someone kindly email me the conversion of grams to tablespoons.....Thanks