Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Kittencal's original posting is absolutely WONDERFUL. However, I felt the almond extract and the 1 2/3 c. irish whiskey was a little too much. Plus I like more vanilla... Also, I tried to reduce the calories where I could - in a side by side taste test - we couldn't taste the difference on reduced calories vs the standard.
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 (14 ounce) can low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons light chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- In a blender combine all ingredients: blend on high for 20-30 seconds.
- Store tightley sealed in the refrigerator.
- Shake well before serving.