Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This recipe contains no eggs which makes it safe for the elderly, this is very good!
Top Review by racer1313
Excellent recipe - thanks so much. For those trying to reduce calories, feel free to use whatever chocolate syrup you like. The difference between lite and regular chocolate syrup is only 50 calories for 2 TBS so over 12-14 servings, that's only 3-4 calories per serving. Choose based on taste. The changes to the dairy ingredients mentioned by mommy02 are the most impactful. The product tastes great with those changes. If you feel that it is a bit thin or watery, add few tablespoons of corn syrup and it will improve the body greatly.
- 1 cup whipping cream, unwhipped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 2⁄3 cups Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- In a blender combine all ingredients; blend on high power for about 20-30 seconds.
- Store tightly sealed in the refrigerator.
- Shake well before using.