Inspired by the popular coffee drinks you see nowadays.
Make and share this Delicious Iced Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- Brew coffee strong. Transfer to heat proof container or cleaned milk jug. Store in freezer or refrigerator until cool.
- Add milk, cocoa powder, and sugar to coffee. Shake well. Serve over ice.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Instant cocoa mix can be subsituted for cocoa powder.
- For frozen coffee drink, add ice and whip in blender.
This a nice drink to sip on, BUT I think I will use chocolate drink mix instead of cocoa next time. The cocoa would not blend with the cold milk, and big clumps of it DO NOT taste good.;) Made for Spring PAC,2011.