Recipe by lovin2cook
This is delicious. I had seen recipes for ice cream cake but some of the ingredients weren't loved at my house. I changed it up to come up with this. Who doesn't love these ingredients?
- 12 -19 ice cream sandwiches (depending on the size of your pan)
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) jar chocolate syrup
- 6 Reese's Peanut Butter cups (crumbled or cut up)
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
Directions See How It's Made
- make a single layer of ice cream sandwiches. Follow with half the cool whip. sprinkle half the chocolate syrup and 3 crumbled reeses cups. Repeat with the other half of ice cream sandwiches, cool whip, syrup and remaining reeses cups. Sprinkle 1 c of m&ms. Cover and freeze at least 3 hours.