Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
This hot chocolate tastes like it was made on the stove, but it take less than 2 minutes!!
- 44.37-51.76 ml cocoa powder
- 44.37-51.76 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml hot water
- milk (varies depending on your taste.)
- MIx the cocoa powder and sugar in a microwave-safe mug.
- Add the hot water, and stir to make a paste.
- Add the milk (enough to fill the mug) and stir again.
- Then put the mug in the microwave for 45 seconds.
Great Taste! Took que from previous poster and made adjustment. We enjoyed sipping on our hot cocoa! Thanks for sharing! Prepared as a participant in the Comfort Cafe Event January 2010.
Am so sorry. While this tasted great, believe the is either a problem with the technique or the proportions. 3 to 3 1/2 tablespoons both cocoa powder and sugar to 1 tablespoon water made a sticky lumpy glob that no amount of smashing would smooth out. Also tried adding a second tablespoon of water which help some. This was such a fiasco that will go back to making it on the stove as the whisking gives a much creamier and smoother hot cocoa. The more I think on it the more I am thinking a it is the potions and not the technique. Maybe a 1/4 cup hot water?