1/1 Photo of Delicious Homemade Chicken Salad Wraps
This recipe will knock your socks off! I deperately wanted a chicken salad wrap, but didn't want to use canned chicken, so I came up with this delicious recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place water and salt in a large, broad pan. Boil chicken breasts on medium high for 15 minutes on each side. Next, turn off heat and place lid on pan (or cover with tin foil). Let steam for about 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- 2In a small saucepan, heat almonds on high until lightly browned (you'll know they're roasted when you can smell them).
- 3In a large bowl, combine onion, cilantro, almonds, mayonnaise and ranch dressing.
- 4Once chicken is cooked through, chop into small chunks and add to the mixture in the bowl. Completely combine mixture and split the chicken salad between 4 whole wheat tortillas.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Homemade Chicken Salad Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.4
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.5 mg
- Sodium 1777.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 18.7 g