Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My FAMOUS pasta, my own recipe, easy, filling, and a guaranteed crown pleaser.
Make and share this Delicious Ham and Cheese Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Boil pasta.
- Cut cheese and ham into about 1"x 1" cubes.
- Cut red onion and green pepper into small pieces.
- Run cold water over pasta to cool, add veggies.
- In a seperate bowl mix salad dressings half and half, slowly mix into pasta and veggies.
- toss with spices, and garnish top with chopped green onion and serve.