Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My FAMOUS pasta, my own recipe, easy, filling, and a guaranteed crown pleaser.
- 375 g medium cheddar
- 1 small cooked regular ham
- 1 (900 g) package rotini pasta
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 liter jar Miracle Whip light
- 250 ml roasted garlic, and chive kraft dressing
- 1 pinch greek spices
- 1 pinch Italian spices
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Boil pasta.
- Cut cheese and ham into about 1"x 1" cubes.
- Cut red onion and green pepper into small pieces.
- Run cold water over pasta to cool, add veggies.
- In a seperate bowl mix salad dressings half and half, slowly mix into pasta and veggies.
- toss with spices, and garnish top with chopped green onion and serve.