Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are great for party starters. The kids even like these.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8-inch)
- 8 ounces deli ham, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup swiss cheese, shredded (3 ounces)
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- Combine cream cheese, mustard and honey in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Slice lettuce and dice tomato and bell pepper.
- Using spoon, top each tortilla with a level spoonful of cream cheese mixture.
- Spread to within 1/4 inch of edge.
- Cover with 1/4 cup lettuce, pressing lightly.
- Place two ham slices over lettuce.
- Grate 2 tablespoons cheese over ham.
- Top evenly with tomato, bell pepper and bacon.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly.
- To serve, cut each wrap diagonally in half.
- Cut into smaller pieces if you are using this recipe as an appetizer.