Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is easy but so good! You don't have to use cream of chicken and cream of mushroom. Any "cream of" soups would probably work just fine. The vegetables are also easily changed to suit your family's taste.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- In a skillet, brown ground beef with onion and celery. Stir to break up meat. Drain.
- Cook macaroni as directed on package. Drain.
- In a 2 1/2-qt. casserole dish, combine the soups, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in the ground beef, macaroni, green pepper and corn.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Quick, easy & tasty dish. Few changes.. I doubled the beef & decreased the pasta abit (8 oz). I used 1 can of chicken soup & sub'd yogurt for the mushroom soup (it helps cut the salt & fat abit) I added 1 chopped jalapeno & only added 1/2 of the salt called for. Also threw in some frozen broccoli & some shredded cheese on top. Very versitile dish & it's a keeper, thanks for sharing.
This was amazing it was perfect. The only thing I added was smoked sausage and heavy whipping cream in substitution for the milk. It was the creamiest pasta dish I have ever had. Five Stars for sure!
Very good. Tasty creamy comfort food. I did make a few changes. Subbed some grated carrot for the green pepper, omitted the celery. Subbed Campbells chunky chicken a la king for the cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soups. Added 2 tablespoons worchestershire sauce, 1 tbsp italian seasoning and garlic. Also added some grated cheddar to the mix and some across the top.