Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I enjoyed visiting my favorite Greek restaurant and eating my favorite dish that I decided to make it at home. Best if served with a Greek salad and favorite red wine.
- 6 lamb rib chops (usually small)
- 1⁄2 cup of canadian steak seasoning or 1⁄2 cup any steak seasoning
- 2 cans cut green beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes seasoned with basil garlic & oregano
- 2 bags instant rice
- Begin to boil water for rice and cook.
- Combine Green Beans and Diced Tomatoes in pot and cook.
- Turn Broiler on to 300 degrees.
- Lightly season Lamb Chops with seasoning and put into broiler for minutes.
- Continue to check on chops and continuously turn lamb chops, once rice is ready lamb chops should be ready.
- And dinner is served!