Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
These are tastly wings--great for a party!
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 (2 lb) jar apricot jam or 1 (2 lb) jar peach jam or 1 (2 lb) jar pineapple jam
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 60 chicken wings, cut at joints
- Cut chicken wings into 3 pieces at joints, discarding the tips.
- Combine the marinade ingredients and brush over the drumstick wings.
- Roast in pan at 350°F for approximately 2 hours.
- Baste frequently until done.