Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- 2 (12 ounce) cans fruit cocktail
- 1 (12 ounce) can chunk pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed milk
- 2 medium apples
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (cut into small pieces)
- Blend the cream cheese and condensed milk.
- Peel the apples and cut into small pieces.
- Drain the cocktail fruit and pinapple.
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients and chill before serving.
Brettinia, this is one of the most delicious recipes for fruit salad. One of my friends makes this fruit salad for special occasions, and I end up eating several cups of it- yummy! Thanks for sharing this recipe.