Recipe by pink cook
This is a healthy and delicious dessert and always a delight of kids and adults. We love them. Enjoy.
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple chunks (or use fresh pinapple cut into chunks)
- 2 medium apples, cored and cut in chunks
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cut in half
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and rub with lemon juice
- 1 large green seedless grape, cluster
- 3 tangerines, split in sections (or use canned mandarine sections)
CREAMY STRAWBERRY DIP
- 1 cup light cream cheese
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt (or add fresh or frozen strawberries)
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme
Directions See How It's Made
- SRAWBERRY DIP: Cream all together at low speed in a mixing bowl until well blended. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- FRUITS: Drain pineapple, reserving juice to later pour or brush over assembled fruit kabobs to keep fruit from turning brown.
- Thread fruit of different colors on wooden skewer sticks or 6-inch plastic drinking straws.
- Eat kabobs dipping into strawberry dip. Mmmm -- delicious.