pink cook's Note:
This is a healthy and delicious dessert and always a delight of kids and adults. We love them. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple chunks (or use fresh pinapple cut into chunks)
- 2 medium apples, cored and cut in chunks
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cut in half
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and rub with lemon juice
- 1 large green seedless grape, cluster
- 3 tangerines, split in sections (or use canned mandarine sections)
CREAMY STRAWBERRY DIP
- 1SRAWBERRY DIP: Cream all together at low speed in a mixing bowl until well blended. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- 2FRUITS: Drain pineapple, reserving juice to later pour or brush over assembled fruit kabobs to keep fruit from turning brown.
- 3Thread fruit of different colors on wooden skewer sticks or 6-inch plastic drinking straws.
- 4Eat kabobs dipping into strawberry dip. Mmmm -- delicious.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Fruit Kabobs With Strawberry Dip
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 64.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g