Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple ingredient recipe with such fantastic flavor. It is my favorite dessert dish and always a big hit at parties. The recipe was passed on by a friend and we enjoy it every spring/summer. We hope you enjoy it too!
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons of welch's grape jelly
- 12 ounces fluff marshmallow creme
- Combine cream cheese (may need to be softened a bit), grape jelly, and marshmallow fluff until smooth. Chill until served.
- Serves best with a chilled fruit salad (especially good with small chunks of watermelon, grapes, blueberries, raspberries, cantelope, melon, apples, pear, etc.).
- If you find the combination a little too sweet you can adjust the fluff and jelly amounts.