1/1 Photo of Delicious Fruit and Cheese Salad
Nothing better than a beautiful fruit salad with cheese. You can add or take away some of the fruit depending on the availability of them. Just a beautiful salad, sure to please. This came from the internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine fruit and cheese in a large bowl.
- 2Mix together the orange juice, the oil, honey, and the basil in a small jar with a tight fitting lid.
- 3Shake vigorously to combine.
- 4Pour over ther fruit and cheese and toss.
- 5Tip: you can place the plates in the freezer for a short time before you assemble the salad. Time doesn't include time for the plates are in the freezer.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Fruit and Cheese Salad
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: