Recipe by sarinakaushik
These are very yummy delicious thin pancakes where you can put anything (preferably jam/jelly/marmalade nutella, sugar, cinnamon, power sugar)in it. They are actually called Crêpes. It is from France. I usually eat these for breakfast all the time. they are very yummy.
- 200 g all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- grease pan and put onto stove.
- mix all ingredients together.
- mix well so there are no clumps in the mixture.
- put mixture into container.
- when pan is heated, put a little bit of the mixture onto pan and spread it out so it is very thin.
- when one side is well cooked flip it so the other side is cooked too.
- do that until the mixture is done. And make sure that each one is very very thin.
- now you can eat the Crêpes with whatever you want.