1/5 Photos of Delicious Four Cheese Quiche
This cheeseatastic quiche is really quick and easy to make and just tastes so good! =) Instead of using the chesses I used, you could also just take any four or even more cheeses that go well together. Just be creative. =)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- 2Cut onions, leek and feta cheese into small cubes. Grate gouda, emmenthaler and parmesan cheese finely.
- 3Line a round spring form (aprox. 26 cm diameter) with the phyllo pastry.
- 4Mix together the eggs, the milk and the cream. Blend in the cheese (best using your hands).
- 5Pour the mixture into the spring form and bake for about 35 minutes or until the filling has set and is golden-brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Four Cheese Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (1056 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2024.4
- Calories from Fat 1254
- Total Fat 139.4 g
- Saturated Fat 80.4 g
- Cholesterol 994.6 mg
- Sodium 2711.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 78.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: