Recipe by Lalaloula
This cheeseatastic quiche is really quick and easy to make and just tastes so good! =) Instead of using the chesses I used, you could also just take any four or even more cheeses that go well together. Just be creative. =)
Top Review by AcadiaTwo
Delicious! I added some crispy bacon to it too! I served it as a side dish with sirloin steak and roasted red peppers. Made for Potluck tag 2010. This time when I made it I cheated and placed the quiche part of the recipe into a store bought deep dish pie crust! I was surprised when I came to review it that I had made and reviewed in before. I'm still giving it 5 stars in 2012. Made for Veg 'N Swap tag.
- 0.5 (250 g) packet phyllo pastry (puff pastry also possible)
- 50 g gouda cheese
- 50 g parmesan cheese
- 25 g emmenthaler cheese
- 50 g feta cheese
- 2 onions
- 1 leek
- 200 g whipping cream
- 125 ml milk
- 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut onions, leek and feta cheese into small cubes. Grate gouda, emmenthaler and parmesan cheese finely.
- Line a round spring form (aprox. 26 cm diameter) with the phyllo pastry.
- Mix together the eggs, the milk and the cream. Blend in the cheese (best using your hands).
- Pour the mixture into the spring form and bake for about 35 minutes or until the filling has set and is golden-brown.