Recipe by CJ White
These pancakes are melt in your mouth delicious! Serve with your favorite maple or fruit flavored syrup. Easy to double and freeze the left overs for quick weekday breakfasts.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat griddle to medium heat.
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir until well mixed, but do not over mix as this will toughen the pancakes.
- The batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Spray non fat cooking spray on to preheated griddle.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto griddle.
- Cook for 2 minutes on one side.
- Flip pancake over and cook for 1 more minute.
- Only flip pancake once for best results.
- Top with your favorite toppings and serve.