Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
These pancakes are melt in your mouth delicious! Serve with your favorite maple or fruit flavored syrup. Easy to double and freeze the left overs for quick weekday breakfasts.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat griddle to medium heat.
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir until well mixed, but do not over mix as this will toughen the pancakes.
- The batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Spray non fat cooking spray on to preheated griddle.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto griddle.
- Cook for 2 minutes on one side.
- Flip pancake over and cook for 1 more minute.
- Only flip pancake once for best results.
- Top with your favorite toppings and serve.
Moist, yet fluffy- very fluffy! Added almond flavoring as per personal preference- although you could add banana or vanilla etc. Thanks for posting
I agree - FINALLY, fluffy pancakes! I've been using another recipe and they turned out so thin. My DD asked why we were having crepes. I told her they were pancakes and she said wow, they're thin. After seeing these she said "Now that's what I call a pancake!". Thank you for sharing
So great. My boyfriend thought they were from a box. Going ton be my go-to recipe!