Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A tasty alternative to using oil in your cooking. You can probably use this with any veggie you like such as snow peas, green beans, etc.
- 1⁄2 lb broccoli
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon Splenda brown sugar blend (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- pepper, to taste
- Pam cooking spray
- Heat a nonstick skillet coated with Pam.
- Add onions, garlic, and broccoli and stir fry for about 6-8 minutes,.
- In a bowl combine next 8 ingredients.
- Add to pan the last minute of cooking and stir to coat broccoli completely.