Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a simple, delicious and healthy breakfast option.
- 1 slice turkey bacon, cut into squares
- 3 mushrooms (sliced or quartered)
- 1 scallion, chopped (I use scissors)
- 2 egg whites, eggbeaters
- reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 light multi-grain English muffin
- Spray pan with pam, cut turkey bacon into small pieces and cook until about halfway cooked.
- Cut the mushrooms and add them to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut the scallions and add them to the pan, let cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in egg whites, let them cook a bit so the veggies and bacon are incorporated. Add the cheese and let cook a bit further.
- Scramble mixture until eggwhites are cooked through.
- Enjoy with a toasted english muffin!