Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Growing up my mom always put curry in our steak marinade and just makes all the difference!
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine all of the above ingredients, and marinade any steak for at least an hour. I find that using a flavor injector works well too, if you don't have time.
- I usually use 1 clove of crushed garlic for two large steaks, however garlic powder works just fine.
- The measurements are approximate, as I always just eyeball it, so feel free to change the proportions.