Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
I LOVE TO GRILL...and everyone loves my steak. It is so simple, and delicious. It never fails when we have company over that someone asks me what I put on my steak.
- 4 sirloin steaks (or whatever steak you want)
- season salt
- pepper, freshly ground preferrably
- onion salt
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Put seasonings on steak, using a good amount of the season salt, and the others to you liking.
- Put seasoned side down on medium low flame first and grill for about 4-6 minutes.
- Turn over and add more seasonings.
- Grill for another 4-6 minutes and serve.
- Grilling can go be longer or for a little less time, depending on how you like your steaks!