Prep 2 mins
Cook 12 mins
I LOVE TO GRILL...and everyone loves my steak. It is so simple, and delicious. It never fails when we have company over that someone asks me what I put on my steak.
- Put seasonings on steak, using a good amount of the season salt, and the others to you liking.
- Put seasoned side down on medium low flame first and grill for about 4-6 minutes.
- Turn over and add more seasonings.
- Grill for another 4-6 minutes and serve.
- Grilling can go be longer or for a little less time, depending on how you like your steaks!
My hubby uses the same garlic powder and seasoned salt on our rib eye steaks and everybody thinks he is a genius. And of course he is!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved this seasoning. I put it on tenderloin and then grilled them up. The flavor was awesome it did not need anything else. What a fabulous recipe!!!!!!!