1/2 Photos of Delicious Easy Spinach and Strawberry Salad With Feta
This is a simple salad to put together but big on flavor! --- you can also make this using salad greens mixed with fresh spinach, I just purchase a smaller bag of prewashed spinach for this, prep time does not include washing and drying the fresh spinach, all salad ingredients may be adjusted to taste --- you will love this salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 -10 cups fresh Baby Spinach (washed, dried and stems removed, or use as much as desired)
- 5 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds (candied almonds are good too!)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (can use more)
- 1In a large bowl toss the spinach with the strawberries and toasted almonds.
- 2In another small bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients, starting with 1/4 cup sugar and adding in more to taste, then pour over the spinach; toss to combine.
- 3Sprinkle the feta over the top of salad.
- 4Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Easy Spinach and Strawberry Salad With Feta
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.6
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 171.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 5.1 g