1/4 Photos of Delicious, Easy PBC (Peanut Butter Cookies)
3 hrs 33 mins
3 hrs 23 mins
A creamy, delicious, simple recipe for peanut-butter cookies! These cookies are my favorite cookies! They are delicious! (I found it in an old recipe book my mother had. Smudges of flour had rubbed off the name!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the butter until creamy, for about 2 minutes. Add both of the sugars, beat butter and sugar mix for two more minutes. Then mix in the peanut butter and egg. Mix together all the dry ingredients including: flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix well. Stir the dry ingredients into the sugar butter mixture.
- 2Wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate for at least three hours.
- 3Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit*.
- 4Shape dough into balls that are one inch and one-fourth wide and long. Place about three inches apart on an un-greased cookie sheet. Flatten in criss-cross patterns with a fork. Place in oven.
- 5Bake cookies till they are a light brown (nine to ten minutes*). Cool on baking sheet for a few minutes then transfer to rack to cool completely. *For chewier cookies bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for fifteen minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious, Easy PBC (Peanut Butter Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 133.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g