Recipe by CARML mama
This is a surprisingly delicious overnight no cook oatmeal. I was very hesitant at first because I am picky about my oatmeal but when we tried this in the morning we ate it all!! SOoo good! I never wanted to forget how to make it again so decided to post.
Top Review by gailanng
I'm crazy for this! I added the yogurt to the mix plus a couple of teaspoons chia seeds. It's economical, which is today's answer to my daily prayer to Our Lady of Perpetual Savings.
- 2 cups regular rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped (you can use almonds or pecans)
- 1 tart green apple, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces yogurt, of desired flavor plain vanilla works perfect
- 1 cup fresh raspberry (or other berries)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together oats,milk,apple juice,honey and cinnamon.
- Cover and chill overnight or until oats are soft -- at least 6 hours.
- Stir in nuts.
- To serve, spoon into dishes and top with apple slices, yogurt and raspberries or leave in one large bowl and put toppings on.