Recipe by Abby C
You have to try these drumsticks! They truly are delicious.
Top Review by Heidi T.
We weren't impressed by this recipe & probably won't be making it again. I agree with previous reviews.. the floury texture and taste wasn't appetizing, and that was after I shook as much as the flour off as I could (per another cook's suggestion). Positives: the chicken itself was nice and juicy, and the coating was nice and crisp.
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 6 chicken drumsticks (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 59.14 ml margarine or 59.14 ml butter, melted and cooled
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix flour, salt, paprika and pepper in a bowl.
- Dip chicken drumsticks into margarine; roll in flour mixture to coat.
- Arrange in an ungreased square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
- Bake uncovered until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut, about 50 minutes.