Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Fresh strawberries and strawberry ice cream make this extra special, throw in a banana too :) For a reduced fat shake use low-fat milk and reduced-fat ice cream, Splenda sugar substitute can be replaced for sugar, servings is only esitmated.
- 4 1⁄2 cups frozen strawberries (partially thawed, can use fresh but frozen is better!)
- 2 cups coarsly chopped ice cubes
- 2 cups milk (for an extra creamy shake add in 2 tablespoons whipping cream)
- 4 cups strawberry ice cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)