Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have been making these for years. I have changed a few items to make them healthier. Everone loves them.
- 12 large eggs (I use organic)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yogurt (I use Trader Joe's greek yogurt)
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons artificial sweetener (I use Splenda or sugar)
- Peel shells off cooked hard boiled eggs and slice in halves.
- Remove yolks and mash with fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Fill eggs and chill at least one hour.
- Garnish if you like with capers or small basil leaves and tomato.