1/1 Photo of Delicious Deviled Eggs
I made these for a mothers day picnic and the were GONE in no time!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover eggs with cold water and bring up to a simmer for 3 mins then cover pan and turn off heat let sit for 14 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile chop chives and shallots.
- 3Peel eggs and slice lengthwise dropping egg yolks in a bowl.
- 4Mash yolks and add all ingredients except paprika. Depending on how dry eggs are, adjust mayo & mustard to achieve a consistency of frosting.
- 5Place in a ziploc, cut tip of & pipe back into egg whites.
- 6Garnish with paprika and fresh chives.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (669 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.7 mg
- Sodium 53.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g