Prep 10 mins
Cook 144 hrs
My friend gave me this recipe, the only thing she did not supply was the amount of servings. Since it calls for 2 six serving boxes of instant vanilla pudding, I will assume it makes 12 servings. It is a really good easy way of making custard. Cook time is refrigerator time.
- 1⁄2 gallon milk (not skim or 1 %)
- 2 (5 1/8 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Serve in custard cups.
- Sprinkle with additional ground nutmeg.