Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very good dip that I got from a girl I work with. Be sure to dry the cucumbers a lot as when you stir them up it could get watery. ENJOY!
- 3 cucumbers
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 pinch garlic salt or 1 pinch pepper or 1 pinch salt
- Peel the cucumber, then cut down the center lengthwise. Use a spoon and spoon out all of the seeds. Wipe the cucumbers with a paper towel to dry more.
- Chop cucumbers in fine cubes. Leave the cucumber cubes on a paper towel for about an hour to dry more.
- Then mix all ingredients together, it says you can use mayo or miracle whip but I've only ever used mayo.
- Serve with any type of cracker.
Wow. This is SOO good. It has the yummy flavors of cream cheese and mayo, but also a nice light fresh flavor of the cucumber. We did leave the onion out though for someone who didn't like it, but I will definitely make this sometime with the onion in it. Served with Ritz crackers. Thanks for posting!!