Recipe by nicsea83
This is a very good dip that I got from a girl I work with. Be sure to dry the cucumbers a lot as when you stir them up it could get watery. ENJOY!
Top Review by Shelby Jo
Wow. This is SOO good. It has the yummy flavors of cream cheese and mayo, but also a nice light fresh flavor of the cucumber. We did leave the onion out though for someone who didn't like it, but I will definitely make this sometime with the onion in it. Served with Ritz crackers. Thanks for posting!!
- 3 cucumbers
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 pinch garlic salt or 1 pinch pepper or 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the cucumber, then cut down the center lengthwise. Use a spoon and spoon out all of the seeds. Wipe the cucumbers with a paper towel to dry more.
- Chop cucumbers in fine cubes. Leave the cucumber cubes on a paper towel for about an hour to dry more.
- Then mix all ingredients together, it says you can use mayo or miracle whip but I've only ever used mayo.
- Serve with any type of cracker.