Recipe by KLBoyle
This is the first meal I ever made for DH when we were first dating... not knowing he hated pork. Luckily this dish changed his mind and now he loves it. You can't get easier than this and it is so tasty! The chops don't have to be seared first if you don't have time but it definitely adds to the flavor. I like to serve over white rice.
Top Review by puppitypup
Wow, very tender porkchops! The house smelled wonderful when we got home from work too. I cooked it six hours on low since I knew I was going to be home later. Thanks for a keeper!
- 2 frozen center-cut pork chops
- 1 large onion
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules or 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice onions into 1/4 inch rings and layer on bottom of crock pot.
- Sear both sides of chops in skillet and place on top of onions, sprinkle with pepper.
- In a bowl, dissolve bouillon in hot water and add mustard. Pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours or until chops are tender.