1/4 Photos of Delicious Crock Pot Barbecue Ribs
These can also be cooked in the oven and I have done so many times, prep time includes browning the ribs ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 lbs pork back ribs
- seasoning salt (or use white salt)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup kc masterpiece barbecue sauce
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or use white vinegar)
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce (or use cayenne pepper)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Season ribs with seasoned salt or white salt and pepper.
- 3Place the ribs on a greased baking sheet.
- 4Bake/brown for 20 minutes, then turn over and bake/brown for another 20 minutes.
- 5Place the ribs in the crock pot.
- 6In a large bowl mix together ketchup, BBQ sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco to taste and garlic; mix well to combine; pour over the ribs then turn to coat with the sauce.
- 7Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or until ribs are tender.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Crock Pot Barbecue Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 831.6
- Calories from Fat 490
- Total Fat 54.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 183.7 mg
- Sodium 1599.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 39.2 g