Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Resembles Applebee's .... but created from my memory of what Applebee's tasted like ... so not really a copy cat.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces Baby Spinach (fresh)
- Melt butter in a large skillet and add the garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cream and bring to a boil. When it begins to thicken a bit add the parmesan cheese and stir to blend.
- Add the baby spinach to the pan and coat with the cream mixture.
- Return to a simmer, and continue to stir until the spinach wilts and is well coated with the cream.
Delicious taste! I had a mix of baby spinach, baby bok choy and swiss chard, and used that instead of just spinach. Mine turned out a little runny, but I just drained the extra cream sauce into some angel hair pasta and enjoyed two truly decadent sides! I probably didn't cook the cream long enough in step two. Thanks for sharing! Made for Photo Tag game.