Recipe by AshleyinVA
This is a great, simple bean dip recipe that my mom taught me in college. Great for entertaining and cookouts...you just need a bag of Tostitos to go with it!
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 cup four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except for the shredded cheese together in Pyrex baking dish (you may have to soften the cream cheese).
- Spread the shredded cheese on top.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until cheese on top is thoroughly melted. Enjoy with chips!