1/1 Photo of Delicious Cranberry Orange Muffins
I make a lot of muffins, but these are among my favorites. Bursting with flavor and loaded with cranberries, you won't be disappointed! Since they contain whole wheat flour, they're hearty enough to eat for breakfast, and keep you going all morning!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the flours, baking powder, and salt and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together melted butter, egg, and sugar until well combined.
- 3Add the orange juice and orange rind and mix well.
- 4Add the cranberries and walnuts pieces and mix well.
- 5Add the flour mixture and mix well.
- 6Spoon batter into muffin tin lined with foil baking cups.
- 7Bake at 400 F for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick test comes out clean.
- 8Remove from foil and allow to cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Cranberry Orange Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.0
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 163.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g