Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
I love dried cranberries so what could be better than cranberries and chocolate? I use 1 cup white flour, 1/2 whole wheat flour and sometimes I add an extra handful of cranberries!
- 236.59 ml shortening
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml flour
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 473.18 ml quick oats
- 118.29 ml chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- Cream together shortening and sugar.
- Add egga, vanilla and beat well.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda, beat well.
- Slowly add oats while mixing.
- Add chocolate chips and cranberries, mix well.
- Drop heaping tablespoon onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350°F.