Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
I love dried cranberries so what could be better than cranberries and chocolate? I use 1 cup white flour, 1/2 whole wheat flour and sometimes I add an extra handful of cranberries!
- 1 cup shortening
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Cream together shortening and sugar.
- Add egga, vanilla and beat well.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda, beat well.
- Slowly add oats while mixing.
- Add chocolate chips and cranberries, mix well.
- Drop heaping tablespoon onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350°F.