Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
When you come home hungry from work, this is an easy snack to prepare and takes only five minutes! Very healthy too!
- 1 cup sweet corn (preferably the petite sweet corn you get in supermarkets in the frozen food section) or 1 cup corn niblets (preferably the petite sweet corn you get in supermarkets in the frozen food section)
- 1 teaspoon butter (optional)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Take a skillet with a medium deep bottom, heat it and add about one generous cup of the corn.
- Heat on medium heat and keep stirring so that the corn browns evenly
- Once it is brown, add the salt, pepper and sugar to it and stir on high heat for 30 seconds.
- Serve hot in a bowl and eat!
My complaint; why didn't you warn me how good this was going to be? I wanted more. Oh well, there's always tommorrow!