Recipe by Linda Thomas
Easy and Yummy!
Top Review by Michelle S.
Amazingly, my husband who had NO idea what this was told me it tasted like chocolate whip cream...not that that is a BAD thing, it just doesn't taste alot like ice cream. I found getting the extremely thick pudding out of the blender challanging as well as the folding. The pudding was still somewhat gritty....at this point so I always felt I was over folding trying to get it to blend. At this point I am not sure I would make it again....it was really good, but I could get the same flavor an easier way.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pudding mix (any flavor)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, briefly combine milk and pudding powder until smooth. Quickly pour into small bowl and let stand 5 minutes.
- Use bowl scraper to fold the pudding into the cool whip, combining well.
- Cover tightly and freeze several hours for Dairy Queen soft texture or freeze overnight for firm texture, that you can scoop like ice cream.