Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A friend brought this to a summer party. "What a Hit" with everyone. You can use any vegetables you like. This is so simple to make & I would think most people would have these ingredients on hand for a quick whip up appetizer. Give it a try & let me know what you think.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 16 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup fine chopped broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1 (2 ounce) canof chopped black olives
- Remove Crescent rolls from package and blend together.Spread out in to any flat pizza shape you like. (rectangular is easiest).
- Cook to package directions.
- Meanwhile mix well the cream cheese & ranch packet together.
- When crescent roll is done you must let it cool completely.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of crescent roll & continue spreading vegetables on top.
- Refrigerate. Best when really cold.
- * you may use as much or as little vegetable & cream cheese mixture you like*.