Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
I was given this recipe by two girls at day camp. They made them for a camp snack and they were a huge hit!
- Cream butter or margarine together with brown sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- Mix flour, oats, salt, and baking soda in a separate bowl, and stir into creamed mixture.
- Add chocolate chips. You can subsititue mini M & M's, raisins, or nuts if desired.
- Drop by teaspoons onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool, and enjoy!
These are exactly what I was looking for this afternoon. My sweet tooth was begging for a fresh from the oven, ooey, gooey, chocolatey cookie and these delivered! Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2011.