This recipe is variation on alligirl’s Simple Chocolate Chess Pie #357944. This pie enriched with apples and walnuts.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350º) (heat and timing are basing it on convection oven).
- Prick pie crust and par- bake for 5 minutes.
- Beat eggs well.
- Add sugar and beat again.
- Add milk, vanilla, chocolate and butter and mix well again.
- Pour apple, walnuts and finally the chocolate mix into pie crust.
- Bake at 180°C (350º) for 30-35 minutes or until pie begins to crack on top.
This makes for a nice variation of the usual chocolate brownie pie, & is just the right kind of chocolate fix for the likes of us! Delicious & a keeper, to boot! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in I Recommend recipe tag]