This is a simple, yet very tasty roast beef sandwich I make frequently, and it is delicious every time (hence the title).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter the onion bun (inside top and bottom).
- 2Slice onion and separate into rings.
- 3Layer roast beef, cheese, and onions as desired.
- 4Heat sandwich. This is optional, but preferred.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Chipotle Roast Beef Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.6
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 80.4 mg
- Sodium 270.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 35.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle cheddar cheese