Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a simple, yet very tasty roast beef sandwich I make frequently, and it is delicious every time (hence the title).
- 4 ounces thin sliced roast beef (rare preferred)
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 ounces deli sliced chipotle cheddar cheese (pepperjack is good, too)
- 1 deli onion bun
- softened butter
- Butter the onion bun (inside top and bottom).
- Slice onion and separate into rings.
- Layer roast beef, cheese, and onions as desired.
- Heat sandwich. This is optional, but preferred.